Thursday, June 4, 2009

Midwest of the U.S.

I was fortunate to have had the chance to live/work in the Midwest of the United States of America. I love the place so much that I think people in the Michigan area are the luckiest human beings on planet.

When I was studying in Australia 15 years back, a few Aussies told me that most the Australians consider their country "the lucky country". Well, they said so only because they have not seen the world outside, they haven't seen the sophistication, diversity, respect for individuals and freedom, the fun and joyful characters of U.S.A. --- they definitely have no idea how beautiful, peaceful, clean and safe, close-to-nature yet filled with all modern facilities and necessaties.

Although the economy in the U.S. is disasterous right now, I still believe that it is the greatest country and am sure that the nation will get back to its feet soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment